Subject: [xmpp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging and Presence
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-18.txt
	Pages           : 114
	Date            : 2010-12-22

This document defines extensions to core features of the Extensible
Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) that provide basic instant
messaging (IM) and presence functionality in conformance with the
requirements in RFC 2779.  This document obsoletes RFC 3921.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:52:38 -0700

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-18.txt

The diff is here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-18

This version reflects my editor's review, plus work to bring this
document into alignment with recent changes to 3920bis.

This is my last work task for the year. I'm now going to take a mental
break so I can come back recharged for 2011.

Jingle Bells! :)

/psa