Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: [Interop] XSF Interop Week

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:00:41 -0700

FYI for those interested in real-time interop testing. This is not an
official XMPP WG activity. :)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Interop] XSF Interop Week
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 09:53:56 +0000
From: Dave Cridland <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: XMPP Interop <[email-masked]>
To: Jabber/XMPP software development list <[email-masked]>,	XMPP
Standards <[email-masked]>, XSF Members <[email-masked]>,	XMPP
Interop <[email-masked]>

Morning folks,

The XSF Interop Week is getting off to a slow (and, in this part of
the world, frosty) start - we're gradually getting into the chatroom
xmpp:[email-masked]?join - that's [email-masked] for
those without XMPP IRI parsers.

Of course, if you can't join that, we already have an interop
problem, of course, but it's known to be reachable from jabber.org
accounts if needs be.

There is also a mailing list, [email-masked], which you can join by
sending email to [email-masked] (or via the new fangled web
thing at http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/interop of course).

I'll be spinning up the Isode servers across today, with an Isode hat
on (mostly).

Dave.
-- 
Dave Cridland - mailto:[email-masked] - xmpp:[email-masked]
 - acap://acap.dave.cridland.net/byowner/user/dwd/bookmarks/
 - http://dave.cridland.net/
Infotrope Polymer - ACAP, IMAP, ESMTP, and Lemonade