Subject: [xmpp] 3920bis diff

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:08:20 -0700

FYI, I've generated a diff between -19 and my working copy of -20 for
draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis:

http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-20-from-19.diff.html

The primary driver for this diff was the Gen-ART review completed by
Elwyn Davies. Secondary drivers have been list discussions on related
points, as well as a full editorial review by yours truly to ensure
consistency among various sections, check for typos, etc.

If desired, I can generate a similar diff for the xmpp-address spec
(although the diff there is much less substantial).

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:17:06 -0700

Oh, and let's not forget the other driver: feedback from my fellow IESG
members, especially Robert Sparks and Alexey Melnikov. :)