Subject: [xmpp] i18n progress

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:03:30 -0600

I've just submitted new versions of draft-blanchet-precis-framework and 
draft-saintandre-xmpp-6122bis, incorporating feedback from the meetings 
in Quebec. I expect that the framework document will now be accepted as 
a WG item in the PRECIS WG, thus hopefully removing any obstacles to 
accepting 6122bis as a WG item in the XMPP WG.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-blanchet-precis-framework-03.txt

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-saintandre-xmpp-6122bis-02.txt

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:21:13 -0600

> accepting 6122bis as a WG item in the XMPP WG.

Done:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-framework-00

/psa