Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: [Stox] WGLC for draft-ietf-stox-presence-05

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 06:30:05 -0600

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Stox] WGLC for draft-ietf-stox-presence-05
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:36:06 +0200
From: Yana Stamcheva <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

The editors and the chairs believe that the following draft is now ready
and hereby start a 2-week Working Group Last Call for:

draft-ietf-stox-presence-05 :
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-presence-05

The WGLC ends on October 22, 2013.

Please review the document and bring any remaining issues, or issues
whose resolution is not satisfactory, to the attention of the Working
Group on this list before October 22. If after reviewing the document
you find it complete and do not have any comments, please send a note to
that effect as well.

Regards,
Yana Stamcheva & Markus Isomaki
_______________________________________________
stox mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stox