Subject: [xmpp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:02:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Domain Name Associations (DNA) in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document improves the security of the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP) in two ways.  First, it specifies how
   "prooftypes" can establish a strong association between a domain name
   and an XML stream.  Second, it describes how to securely delegate a
   source domain to a derived domain, which is especially important in
   virtual hosting environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-dna

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/