Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-07.txt

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 13:31:19 -0400

My apologies for not sending this sooner; I thought I had already! /-:

This update includes a number of updates and fixes from Carl Wallace,
including adding Carl as a co-author.

- -- 
- - m&m

Matt Miller < [email-masked] >
Cisco Systems, Inc.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-07.txt
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 11:06:30 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : End-to-End Object Encryption and Signatures
for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
        Authors         : Matthew Miller
                          Carl Wallace
	Filename        : draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-07.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines two methods for securing objects (often
   referred to as stanzas) for the Extensible Messaging and Presence
   Protocol (XMPP), which allows for efficient asynchronous
   communication between two entities, each with might have multiple
   devices operating simultaneously.  One is a method to encrypt stanzas
   to provide confidentiality protection; another is a method to sign
   stanzas to provide authentication and integrity protection.  This
   document also defines a related protocol for entities to request the
   ephemeral session keys in use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-xmpp-e2e/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt