Subject: [xmpp] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:41:33 -0500

Hi,

This is my AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04. There's nothing 
here to block last call.

Thanks!

Ben.

--------

-- section 3, first paragraph after first numbered list: " ... server 
proves it identity ..."

s/it/its

-- 8, last sentence

With this one sentence, you've made the entire introduction serve as a 
shaggy dog story, without detracting from its main purpose. Bravo. Also, 
groan :-)

-- References:

IDNits turns up several outdated references that probably need attention 
before final publication.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:49:15 -0600

> -- section 3, first paragraph after first numbered list: " ... server

Noted.

> shaggy dog story, without detracting from its main purpose. Bravo. Also,

We couldn't resist. ;-)

> before final publication.

Indeed. Several of the cited documents have undergone revisions since 
February, and draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning is now RFC 7469

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://andyet.com/