Subject: [xmpp] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7622 (4534)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:10:31 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7622,
"Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Address Format".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7622&eid=4534

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Sam Whited <[email-masked]>

Section: 3.2.2

Original Text
-------------

   An entity that performs enforcement in XMPP domainpart slots MUST
   prepare a string as described in Section 3.2.1 and MUST also apply
   the normalization, case-mapping, and width-mapping rules defined in
   [RFC5892].

Corrected Text
--------------

   An entity that performs enforcement in XMPP domainpart slots MUST
   prepare a string as described in Section 3.2.1 and MUST also apply
   the normalization, case-mapping, and width-mapping rules defined in
   [RFC5890].

Notes
-----
RFC5892 is just a list of codepoints; the rules which it is referring too (and which are referred too in the ABNF and othe places in the document) are in RFC5890

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7622 (draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-24)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Address Format
Publication Date    : September 2015
Author(s)           : P. Saint-Andre
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
Area                : Applications and Real-Time
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG