Subject: [xrblock] FW: New Version Notification for draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-00

From: "Rachel Huang(yihong)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 06:33:26 +0000

Hi,

We have just submitted a new version of draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-00.
This draft is updated from draft-huang-avt-rtcp-xr-decodability-00. We believe the new report
Block defined in this draft can provide useful input to calculate QoE metrics, e.g., MOS-V.
Please drop your comments if you have.

Regards!
Rachel

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2011年2月12日 14:00
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: I-D Action:draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for TS Decodability Statistics Metric reporting
	Author(s)       : R. Huang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-02-11

This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the reporting of Decodability Statistics Metric used for Transport Stream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the Internet-Draft.
W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9ZnRwOi8vZnRwLmlldGYub3JnL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0
cy9kcmFmdC1odWFuZy14cmJsb2NrLXJ0Y3AteHItZGVjb2RhYmlsaXR5LTAwLnR4dA0K