Subject: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 05:08:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Discard metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Geoff Hunt
                          Alan Clark
                          Glen Zorn
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-05-31

   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of a simple discard count metric for use in a range of RTP
   applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard/

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:16:17 +0800

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-03.txt

[Qin] Two minor update based on our discussion and agreement on the list.
1. Define one new discard type
2. Removing Sampling option from Interval Metric flag definition.
Chairs, would you like to LC this draft with RLE discard draft togheter
since RLE discard draft add dependency to this Discard draft.
Sorry for my late update.