Subject: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 19:58:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Blocks for QoE Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Geoff Hunt
                          Alan Clark
                          Qin Wu
                          Roland Schott
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-05-13

   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block including two new
   segment types and associated SDP parameters that allow the reporting
   of QoE metrics for use in a range of RTP applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe/

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:06:55 +0800

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-01.txt
[Qin]: This version addresses comments discussed in the last meeting:
   o  Split layered support from the QoE metric draft.

   o  Allocate 7 bits in the block header for payload type to indicate
      what type of payload format is in use and add associated
      definition of payload type.

   o  Clarify using Payload Type to determine the appropriate channel
      mapping in the definition of Channel Identifier.