Subject: [xrblock] Last Call: <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-06.txt> (Measurement Identity and information Reporting using SDES item and XR Block) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 05:56:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Metric Blocks for use with
RTCP's Extended Report Framework WG (xrblock) to consider the following
document:
- 'Measurement Identity and information Reporting using SDES item and XR
   Block'
  <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-06-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Source
   Description (SDES) item and an RTCP Extended Report (XR) Block
   carrying parameters that identify and describe a measurement period,
   to which one or more other RTCP XR Report Blocks may refer.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.