Subject: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 04:21:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Loss Concealment Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Claire Bi
                          Alan Clark
                          Geoff Hunt
                          Qin Wu
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of Loss Concealment metrics primarily for audio
   applications of RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/