Subject: [xrblock] Protocol Action: 'RTP Control Protocol(RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Burst/Gap Discard metric Reporting' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 09:09:54 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'RTP Control Protocol(RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Burst/Gap
   Discard metric Reporting'
  (draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14.txt) as Proposed
Standard

This document is the product of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's
Extended Report Framework Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Gonzalo Camarillo and Richard Barnes.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard/

Technical Summary

  This document defines an RTP Control Protocol(RTCP) Extended Report 
  (XR) Block that allows the reporting of Burst and Gap Discard metrics 
  for use in a range of RTP applications.

Working Group Summary

  The WG path of this document was reasonably short and efficient. 
  Several technical comments were made during the reviews and all were 
  resolved with consensus.

Document Quality

  At least one vendor has implemented this draft. It is expected that 
  with the approval of this  document the number of implementations will 
  increase.

Personnel

  Dan Romascanu is the Document Shepherd.
  Gonzalo Camarillo is the Responsible Area Director.

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 08:42:45 +0000

Hi,

draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard was approved by the IESG. Special thanks to the editors, congratulations and thanks to everybody who contributed to this work. 

Regards,

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of The IESG
> Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:10 PM
> To: IETF-Announce
> Cc: xrblock chair; xrblock mailing list; RFC Editor
> Subject: [xrblock] Protocol Action: 'RTP Control Protocol(RTCP) Extended
> Report (XR) Block for Burst/Gap Discard metric Reporting' to Proposed
> Standard (draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14.txt)
> 
> _______________________________________________
> xrblock mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xrblock