Subject: [xrblock] Last Call: <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-12.txt> (RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Blocks for MOS Metric Reporting) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 06:18:41 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Metric Blocks for use with
RTCP's Extended Report Framework WG (xrblock) to consider the following
document:
- 'RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Blocks for MOS Metric
   Reporting'
  <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report
   (XR) Block including two new segment types and associated SDP
   parameters that allow the reporting of MOS Metrics for use in a range
   of RTP applications.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:40:39 +0000

As you can see this IETF Last Call is extended in time to accommodate the busy period before and during the IETF meeting. 

We shall definitely take in consideration all commets received during the whole last call period. Comments received before the XRBLOCK WG meeting in Vancouver (scheduled for Thursday 11/7) will also be addressed by the authors and discussed in the f2f meeting). 

Regards,

Dan
(WG co-chair)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of The IESG
> Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 3:19 PM
> To: IETF-Announce
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [xrblock] Last Call: <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-12.txt>
> (RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Blocks for MOS Metric
> Reporting) to Proposed Standard
> 
> 
> [email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-27. Exceptionally, comments may
> be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
> _______________________________________________
> xrblock mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xrblock