Subject: [xrblock] ietf 88 - preliminary agenda

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:44:04 +0000

I have submitted a preliminary agenda for the ietf-88 (Vancouver) meeting at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/agenda/agenda-88-xrblock. 

Please let me know about changes and additions. 

XRBLOCK WG Meeting 
Date and Time: THURSDAY, November 7, 2013
1730-1830  Afternoon Session III

1. Note Well, Note Takers, Jabber Scribes, Agenda Bashing - Chairs (5 min)

2. XRBLOCK WG Status Update - Chairs (10 min) 

3. RTCP XR Report Block for Extended Reports (XR) for Run Length Encoding (RLE) of Discarded Packets and for Bytes Discarded Metric - Varun (10 min)

4. Considerations for Selecting RTCP Extended Report (XR) Blocks for RTCWEB Statistics API - Rachel (5 min)

5. Additional RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Metrics for WebRTC Statistics API - Varun (5 min)

6. RTCP XR Report Block for Post-Repair for Non-Run Length Encoding (RLE) Loss Count Metrics - Rachel (5 min)

Reading List

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-xrblock-post-repair-loss-count/ 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan