Subject: [xrblock] Milestones changed for xrblock WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 01:39:07 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Packet Delay
Variation Metric Reporting to IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Discard metric
Reporting to IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Run Length
Encodings of Discarded Packets to IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Burst/Gap Discard
metric Reporting to IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Burst/Gap Loss
metric Reporting to IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for QoE Metrics
Reporting to IESG", resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Concealed Seconds
metric Reporting to IESG".

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Jitter Buffer
Metric Reporting to IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Summary Statistics
Metrics Reporting", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Transport Stream
(TS) Decodability Metric", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Loss Concealment
metric Reporting to IESG", set due date to January 2014 from February
2013.

Changed milestone "Submit RTCP XR Report Block for Synchronization
Delay and Offset Metrics Reporting", set due date to January 2014 from
March 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/xrblock/charter/