Subject: [xrblock] WGLC for draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-03

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:12:11 +0000

Hi,

This is a Working Group Last Call for the Internet-Draft 'RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) for Post-Repair Loss Count Metrics' - http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-03.txt.

Please send your comments to the WG mail list before 6/11 COB. If you are happy with the current I-D and support sending it to the IESG for consideration as Standards Track document please send a short mail stating this.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:49:32 +0000

Support.

发件人: xrblock [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
发送时间: 2014年5月28日 21:12
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [xrblock] WGLC for draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-03

Hi,

This is a Working Group Last Call for the Internet-Draft ‘RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) for Post-Repair Loss Count Metrics’ - http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-03.txt.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 08:34:41 +0300

Hi,

I reviewed the document and have no comments

Roni

From: xrblock [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Romascanu, Dan
(Dan)
Sent: 28 May, 2014 4:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [xrblock] WGLC for
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-03

Hi,

This is a Working Group Last Call for the Internet-Draft 'RTP Control
Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) for Post-Repair Loss Count Metrics' -
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-03.
txt. 

Please send your comments to the WG mail list before 6/11 COB. If you are
happy with the current I-D and support sending it to the IESG for
consideration as Standards Track document please send a short mail stating
this. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan