Subject: [xrblock] xrblock status, no meeting at IETF 100

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 12:34:21 +0300

Hi,

The publication request for draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-06
was sent by Shida. This is the last deliverable in our current charter.
With almost all our chartered work done, and no proposals or discussions on
the list about new work, it looks like there is no need for the WG to meet
at IETF 100. Does anybody have any concern about pushing the 'the WG will
not meet' button at the IETF 100 request tool?

Regards,

Dan

---

From: Varun Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 05:47:12 -0700

Currently, I have no concerns. I'm most likely not attending the Singapore
meeting in person.

However, what would be the course of action, If there are comments raised
in the IESG that requires group discussion? use agenda time from avt-
group?

Thanks,
Varun.
On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 at 12.34, Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> xrblock mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xrblock
>

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:40:12 +0300

AVT WG time, or if there is anything like or close to ART Area meeting,
would be fine.

FWIW - I do not plan to attend IETF 100.

Regards,

Dan