Subject: [yaco-community-tool] Issues actually seeing drafts..

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:18:25 -0500

Hi there...

First off, I really like the idea / concept, and much of it seems to work well.... except actually seeing the content of a draft...

For example the tool found a bunch of draft on which I'm an author (yay!)  but following any of the links leads to something like:

http://beta.community.yaco.es/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-v6nd-problems/

Which contains a pretty table, and then:
Error; cannot read (draft-ietf-v6ops-v6nd-problems,00,html)

Looks like some list didn't get join()ed? or some tokenizing issue?

Anyway, apologies if already a known issue...

W

---

From: "Emilio A. Sánchez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:09:45 +0100

Hi Warren,

    The error 'Error; cannot read 
(draft-ietf-v6ops-v6nd-problems,00,html)' is raised because in the beta 
server there aren't the draft files.

    I'll download internet draft and rfc files into the beta server so 
now almost all the document pages should work. Maybe I have missed some 
file but this is not a big issue :)

    Thank you for your feedback.

    Best,

El 02/12/11 15:18, Warren Kumari escribió:
> _______________________________________________
> yaco-community-tool mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yaco-community-tool