Subject: [yaco-community-tool] Fwd: [Django test] Personal ID list of [email-masked] notification: Changes on draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol

From: "Emilio A. Sánchez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:17:00 +0100

Hi Robert,

    I'll have to check the rest of comments in your last emails. But 
there is the email sent as a notification when you did changes in the 
draft draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol.

    You didn't receive it cause the beta server is not in production 
mode so it doesn't send emails to the real destinations. Instead it 
sends the emails to a configured email address, in this case: 
[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

    The email was received in my email address. It was sent also to the 
yaco-community-tool list but I think it was blocked cause the from 
address is not subscribed to the list.

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: [Django test] Personal ID list of [email-masked] 
notification: Changes on draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol
Fecha: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:28:36 -0800
De: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Para: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in test mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Personal ID list of [email-masked] notification: Changes on draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:28:36 -0800

Hello,

This is a notification from Personal ID list of [email-masked].

Document: draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol

Change:
State changed to <b>RFC Ed Queue</b> from Approved-announcement sent

Best regards,

        The datatracker login manager service
        (for the IETF Secretariat)