Subject: [yaco-liaison-tool] New feature: Edit Cc

From: "Emilio A. Sánchez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:30:02 +0200

Hi all.

    I have implemented the new feature that allows to edit the Cc: field 
when creating a new liaison [1].

    The code has been committed to a branch so Henrik will have to merge it.

    I hope that this change solves the issue reported by Alexa and 
Stephanie.

    Best,

[1] http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/647

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 16:22:23 +0200

Hi,

>     The code has been committed to a branch so Henrik will have to merge it.

This has been done, and committed on trunk.

>     I hope that this change solves the issue reported by Alexa and 

I've started running the test suite, and plan to make a release after that
(i.e., later today).

Best,

	Henrik