Subject: [yaco-wgchair-tracker] WG Chair tool textual changes.

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:38:41 +0100

Hi Emilio,

I'd like to suggest some purely textual changes:

In the top menu:

  "Manage delegates" --> "Manage delegations"

In the Manage Delegations page, add some information about what the
function of the page is:

  "Sometimes, a WG has one (or more) WG Secretaries, in addition to
  the WG Chairs.  This page lets the WG Chairs delegate the authority
  to do updates to the WG state of WG documents in the datatracker."

Chagne the current text to  "You may at most delegate the datatracker
  update rights to 3 persons at any given time."

(However, I wonder where this limitation comes from, and whether it
can be configured in settings.py?)

In the Magage Sheperds page:

  "Documets" --> "Documents"

  "I Shepherd" --> "Shepherded by me"

  "Other shepherds" --> "Shepherded by others"

Best,

	Henrik