Subject: [yaco-wgchair-tracker] How do you actually manage documents?

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:44:58 -0500

When logged in with the credentials in the message forwarded to wgchairs by Bob (alto_chair/alto_chair),
I can't figure out how to change the state of any of the documents.

How, for example, am I supposed to put 
draft-stiemerling-alto-deployments-04
(to pick on a draft at random)
into the " Call for Adoption by WG Issued" state?

RjS

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:39:13 +0100

Hi Robert,

> I can't figure out how to change the state of any of the documents.

Right.  Major bug.  I've checked this with the developer.  The links
were available from a separate edit page, linked in from the list page
earlier, but should be moved to the individual draft status page.  The
links page has been eliminated, but the links on the draft status page
has not been put in place.  Will be fixed -- probably already today.

Best,

	Henrik