Subject: [yaco-wgchair-tracker] Lack of annotation with only revised ID?

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:34:52 +0200

Hi,

There is no "revised ID" annotation that arent postfixed with anything.
There will definitely be cases where one as WG chair wants to remind
people that we are expecting a new version as result of WG discussion.
Currently there are no such annotation.

Can we please add a "Revieds I-D Needed" annotation?

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Emilio A. Sánchez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:07:38 +0200

Hi,

    Add a new annotation tag is really easy but in RFC1675 its required 
that only the annotation tags defined in RFC1674 must be used and no new 
annotation tags should be created.

    I suppose that in the case you are talking about the WG chair is 
forced to use the 'Other' tag.

    Any comments about this issue from the user of this list? If we 
reach a consensus I can add the required tag at any time.

    Best,

El 31/03/11 13:34, Magnus Westerlund escribió:
> _______________________________________________
> yaco-wgchair-tracker mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yaco-wgchair-tracker