Subject: [yaco-wgchair-tracker] Bug report: Wrong date in History

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:24:49 +0100

Hi,

I changed the state of the  following doc:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch/history/

to be "In WG last call" state. If you look at the date is says
2012-03-02 for the comment I entered, while the state change has the
correct date of 2012-03-05.

Is the "Labeling" for change doc state changed to "Change stream state"?
I think using "stream" here is a very poor choice. The only stream state
I know of is the one related to if the document is a IETF, IRTF, IAB or
RFC-independent submission. As this is the button for chaning the
Document state, I think the link should be "Change Document State".

In addition I would like to complain about the lack of feedback on any
of the feedback I as a user provide to this list. I get no indication
that anything is read, no follow up questions or indication that
anything will or will not happen. I doesn't make me inclined to provide
more feedback.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Emilio A. Sánchez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:09:18 +0100

Hi Magnus,

> correct date of 2012-03-05.

    That's weird, the two comment should have the same date. I'm going 
to inspect what's going on.

> Document state, I think the link should be "Change Document State".

    I understand your point of view. The link you are talking about was 
originally 'Change state' but it was renamed a few months ago. I guess 
it was done for clarity cause you chage the state inside an stream.

> anything will or will not happen. I doesn't make me inclined to provide

    I'm sorry to hear that. I don't rembember seeing any mail in this 
list in recent months. If I missed some of your mails, please can you 
forward them to me?

    Best,

> _______________________________________________
> yaco-wgchair-tracker mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yaco-wgchair-tracker

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:23:23 +0100

> to inspect what's going on.

Thanks

> it was done for clarity cause you chage the state inside an stream.

Hmm, is that really a stream or in a particular role, i.e WG chair etc.

> list in recent months. If I missed some of your mails, please can you 

The latest was forwarded by Henrik on the 20th of Feb. Then I have one
email from 2011-06-10 on which I didn't receive any response on. If you
still want me to forward send a private email.

I brought this up to try to get an improvement. I can see one issue
being when their are questions on what functionality should be provided
and how it is labeled, which I expect the contracting party to answer
rather than you as developer.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund