Subject: [yam] #2: Erratum 692 for RFC 3798

From: "yam issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:42:27 -0000

#2: Erratum 692 for RFC 3798
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:     
Component:  pre-evaluation-template    |     Version:     
 Severity:  Waiting for Expert Review  |    Keywords:     
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Erratum 692 for RFC 3798 posted by Alexey Melnikov on 6 Sept, 2009

 Reported By: Alfred Hoenes
 Date Reported: 2004-10-20

 Appendix A

 (2) disposition modifiers
 =========================

  The disposition modifiers "warning", "superseded", "expired",
  "mailbox-terminated" have not seen actual implementation. They have
  been deleted from this document.

 Accordingly, the syntax production "disposition-type" in section 3.2.6.
 (on page 14) and section 7. (on mid-page 22) has been changed to read:

    disposition-modifier = "error" / disposition-modifier-extension

 Nevertheless, one of these 'removed' modifiers disposition is
 mentioned in the text of RFC 3798:

 o  "warning" :

   - section 3.2.7. , 3rd line of text on page 16

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/yam/trac/ticket/2>
yam <http://tools.ietf.org/yam/>