Subject: [yam] #3: RFC 3282 status

From: "yam issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:06:50 -0000

#3: RFC 3282 status
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:     
Component:  pre-evaluation-template    |     Version:     
 Severity:  Waiting for Expert Review  |    Keywords:     
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Discussion about revising of RFC 3282 on LTRU mailing list posted by
 Alexey Melnikov on 18 August 2009

 Report posted by Harald Alvestrand on 19 Aug 2009
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00052.html

 Phillips Addison - 19 August 2009

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00054.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/yam/trac/ticket/3>
yam <http://tools.ietf.org/yam/>