Subject: [yam] draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-00 issues

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 14:29:03 -0700

This is a summary of draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-00 issues:

14 Aug 2009 - Tony made a comment about the IANA mail-parameters registry.

16 Aug 2009 - Tony started a discussion about a deployment report for 8BITMIME

17 Aug 2009 - Alexey proposed using the RFC 5234 syntax for ABNF

Please comment on the above.  If there are any other issues (e.g. 
proposed changes, non-changes, etc.) or comments on the template 
layout or text, please post them to this mailing list.

The Working Group Last Call ends on ending on September 11.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
YAM WG Secretary

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 22:39:12 -0400

The WGLC ends soon. These are the only comments that have been made on 
draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-00 before it goes to the IESG.

Any responses to these questions, or other issues to bring up?

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

S Moonesamy wrote:
> proposed changes, non-changes, etc.) or comments on the template layout 
> or text, please post them to this mailing list.
>

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 15:34:30 -0700

Hi Tony,
At 19:39 07-09-2009, Tony Hansen wrote:
>The WGLC ends soon. These are the only comments that have been made 
>on draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-00 before it goes to the IESG.
>

There hasn't been any responses or any other issues since the WGLC.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
YAM WG Secretary

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 00:25:01 -0400

The WGLC is now over for draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-00.

Since there was *no* discussion about the two issues that were raised 
(IANA mail-parameters and ABNF changes), no further changes should be 
made to the document at this point.

This means that we need to proceed to the next step with the document as 
it currently stands. And that next step is to get Alexey to schedule the 
document for the soonest IESG telechat.

Alexey, SM has been collecting the deployment reports together that 
we've received so far. We'll be posting them to the wiki soon.

If anyone has any objections to this plan, please speak up now.

	Tony Hansen
	co-chair

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:32:33 +0100

Tony Hansen wrote:

> (IANA mail-parameters

If the WG reopens the document, then this should be done.
However this is not a big deal, and I can always talk directly to IANA.

> and ABNF changes), no further changes should be made to the document 
> at this point.

Agreed.

> This means that we need to proceed to the next step with the document 
> as it currently stands. And that next step is to get Alexey to 
> schedule the document for the soonest IESG telechat.

I will be on holidays during the September 24th telechat, so it would be 
better for me to put the document on the next telechat after that date.

> we've received so far. We'll be posting them to the wiki soon.

Sounds good to me.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:44:00 +0100

> Tony Hansen wrote: 

 [...]

> I will be on holidays during the September 24th telechat, so it would 
> be better for me to put the document on the next telechat after that 
> date.

I tentatively put the document on October 8th IESG telechat. Please let 
me know if you object.

I still would like to have a document shepherd for this draft and I 
would prefer if the same person ends up shepherding rfc1652[bis] as well.