Subject: [yam] Status: draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-00

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:03:56 -0700

This message is about the status of 
draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-00.  The deployment report ( 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/yam/trac/wiki/DeployReport1652 ) will 
be submitted with the revised I-D.  I will be acting as Document 
Shepherd for the two I-Ds.  A write-up was not required for 
draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-00.

There was a SecDir review ( 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg58589.html 
).  The document will be evaluated by the IESG on October 8th.

There is a Discuss from Adrian Farrel ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/ballot/3211/ ).  The comments 
are about the process.

Please note that the procedure used for this process experiment may 
be changed once the Working Group receives feedback.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
YAM WG Secretary