Subject: [yam] [Fwd: 76th IETF - DRAFT Agenda]

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 23:10:36 -0400

As an FYI to the YAM working group:

YAM is scheduled to meet on Wednesday morning from 9am to 10:15 am. The 
meeting is opposite

	OPS grow
	RAI ecrit
	SEC kitten
	TSV behave

Tony Hansen
co-chair

Subject: 76th IETF - DRAFT Agenda
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs.ietf.org>

The draft agenda has been posted on the 76th meeting web page
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/76/ for review and comment.  The cutoff date
for submitting requests to reschedule is Friday, October 9.

- 2009-10-09 (Friday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

- 2009-10-16 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

- 2009-10-28 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

- 2009-11-02 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PST
(01:00 Tuesday, November 3 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials
Management Tool.

Thank you,

Wanda and Marcia