Subject: [yam] #9: RFC 5321 Section 3.9.2: remove extra text

From: "yam issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:19:45 -0000

#9: RFC 5321 Section 3.9.2: remove extra text
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…                    |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                        |   Milestone:     
Component:  5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                            |    Keywords:     
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Comment about RFC 5321 posted by Alessandro Vesely on 12 Nov 2009

 Section 3.9.2: remove extra text
 Remove the last but one sentence of the first paragraph, the one saying

  Note that the key difference between handling aliases (Section 3.9.1)
  and forwarding (this subsection) is the change to the
  backward-pointing address in this case.

 Rationale: this subsection's title is "list", not "forwarding". Since the
 same term is also contrasted with "redistribution" within the same
 paragraph, it results in confusing terminology.

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00164.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/yam/trac/ticket/9>
yam <http://tools.ietf.org/yam/>