Subject: [yam] #6: RFC 5321 Section 4.4: remove typo

From: "yam issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:15:02 -0000

#6: RFC 5321 Section 4.4: remove typo
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…                    |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                        |   Milestone:     
Component:  5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                            |    Keywords:     
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Comment about RFC 5321 posted by Alessandro Vesely on 12 Nov 2009

 Section 4.4: remove typo
 In the last but one paragraph before production rules, remove the clause

  Note that the key difference between handling aliases (Section 3.9.1)
  and forwarding (this subsection) is the change to the
  backward-pointing address in this case.

 Rationale: Section 4.4 is about trace information, not forwarding.

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00164.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/yam/trac/ticket/6>
yam <http://tools.ietf.org/yam/>