Subject: [yam] #5: RFC 5321 Section 6.1: rewording

From: "yam issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:12:40 -0000

#5: RFC 5321 Section 6.1: rewording
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…                    |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                        |   Milestone:     
Component:  5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                            |    Keywords:     
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Comment about RFC 5321 posted by Alessandro Vesely on 12 Nov 2009

 Section 6.1: rewording
 In the first paragraph, last clause: substitute

  Some reasons that are not considered frivolous are discussed in the next
 subsection and in Section 7.8.

 with

   Some reasons that are not considered frivolous
   are discussed in the next Section 6.2 and in Section 7.8.

 Rationale: the "next subsection" phrase, not containing a link, can be
 easily missed by a hasty reader.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/yam/trac/ticket/5>
yam <http://tools.ietf.org/yam/>