Subject: [yam] Issue #9: RFC 5321 Section 3.9.2: remove extra text

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 01:35:00 -0800

Hello,

There is a typo in the following sentence in Section 3.9.2 of RFC 5321:

   "Note that the key difference between handling aliases (Section 3.9.1) and
    forwarding (this subsection) is the change to the backward-pointing
    address in this case."

The sentence illustrates the difference between mailing lists and 
aliases.  I suggest:

    Note that the key difference between handling aliases (Section 3.9.1) and
    mailing lists (this subsection) is the change to the backward-pointing
    address in this case.

Regards,
-sm

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:20:36 -0800 (PST)

>     mailing lists (this subsection) is the change to the backward-pointing

+1

				Ned