Subject: [yam] IESG feedback on draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:03:39 -0800

Dear IESG,

draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation was submitted for IESG 
Evaluation on September 12, 2009.  The issues raised by the IESG were 
referred to the YAM WG on October 31, 2009 ( 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00147.html 
).  Ned Freed posted some comments ( 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00149.html ) on 
November 2, 2009 about RFC 1652 and they have been addressed in 
draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-02 ( 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00267.html ).

I believe that RFC 1652 has been thoroughly reviewed for advancement 
from Draft to Full Standard by the YAM WG.  The results have been 
communicated to the IESG in 
draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-02.  The draft was on the 
agenda of the IESG for the January 14, 2010 telechat.  The YAM WG 
requests feedback from the IESG, in particular:

    (i)   Does the IESG believe the proposed changes are suitable during a
          move from Draft to Full Standard?

    (ii)  Does the IESG believe any other proposed changes are necessary to
          satisfy IESG requirements to advance to Full Standard?

    (iii) Does the IESG consider the downward references acceptable for a
          Full Standard?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
YAM WG Secretary

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:45:50 +0000

S Moonesamy wrote:

> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00147.html ).  Ned 
> Freed posted some comments ( 

An official message from IESG should be coming any time now.