Subject: [yam] I-D Action:draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Yet Another Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SMTP Service Extension for 8-bit MIME Transport
	Author(s)       : J. Klensin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-02-17

This memo defines an extension to the SMTP service whereby an SMTP
content body consisting of text containing octets outside of the US-
ASCII octet range (hex 00-7F) may be relayed using SMTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.