Subject: [yam] #18: AD review: editorial changes to pre-evaluation I-D

From: "yam issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:05:16 -0000

#18: AD review: editorial changes to pre-evaluation I-D
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  sm+ietf@…                    |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial                      |   Milestone:     
Component:  5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                            |    Keywords:     
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 There are two editorial changes to be made to the pre-evaluation I-D.

 RFC 1123 was published in 1989 and not in 1979.

 New text:

 (i) (with some small clarifications in RFC 1123 in October 1989).

 Fix typo for "ben"

 (ii) Clarifications:  The working group will attempt to address things
 that have been identified as unclear in RFC 5321

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/yam/trac/ticket/18>
yam <http://tools.ietf.org/yam/>