Subject: [yam] IESG evaluation of draft-ietf-yam-5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation-05

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 23:32:29 -0700

Hi Alexey,

Barry submitted draft-ietf-yam-5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation-05.  An 
"Updates to References" item has been added at the end of Section 2.4 
to address the issues you raised and there were some editorial 
changes (issues #18, #19, #20, #21).  Please use 
draft-ietf-yam-5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation-05 for the IESG evaluation.

As a note to the YAM WG, the IESG will be discussing about this I-D on May 6th.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
YAM WG Secretary

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 18:00:58 +0100

S Moonesamy wrote:

> to address the issues you raised and there were some editorial changes 
> (issues #18, #19, #20, #21).  Please use 

Quick status update on this:

IESG had a very full agenda yesterday, so many ADs didn't have time to 
review the document. I've postponed IESG review for 2 weeks and warned 
ADs that they should review the document.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 19:29:17 +0100

Hi,

> ADs that they should review the document.

Another quick update on this: almost all IESG members have reviewed the 
pre-evaluation document and reported no problems with it. I am still 
waiting for some reviews, so the official IESG response should be sent 
out next week.

Regards,
Alexey

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:26:39 -0400

Thank you Alexey. John, it's over to you now.

     Tony

On 5/21/2010 2:29 PM, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
>>> "Updates to References" item has been added at the end of Section 
>>> 2.4 to address the issues you raised and there were some editorial 
>> IESG had a very full agenda yesterday, so many ADs didn't have time 
>> to review the document. I've postponed IESG review for 2 weeks and 
>> warned ADs that they should review the document.
>
> Another quick update on this: almost all IESG members have reviewed 
> the pre-evaluation document and reported no problems with it. I am 
> still waiting for some reviews, so the official IESG response should 
> be sent out next week.
>
> Regards,
> Alexey
>
> _______________________________________________
> yam mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yam