Subject: Re: [yam] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-yam-5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation-05

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:53:18 -0700

Hi Roni,

Thank you for the review.

At 12:07 17-05-10, Roni Even wrote:
>Summary: This draft is not meant to be published.

All I-Ds from the YAM WG with a "pre-evaluation" tag are not meant 
for publication as a RFC.  It would be helpful to the YAM WG if 
future Gen-ART reviews also consider the Draft Standard that is being 
evaluated as part of the review.

>In general it looks good, what I did not see is a summary of an 
>analysis that evaluate if all commands and tags are used in 
>interoperable products

As an implementation report was previously filed for RFC 2821, there 
is no need for a summary of an analysis of the interoperability of 
the commands and tags.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
YAM WG Secretary