Subject: [yam] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-yam-rfc5322bis-msgfmt-pre-evaluation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Yet Another Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Preliminary Evaluation of RFC 5322 "Internet Message Format", for advancement from Draft Standard to Full Standard by the YAM Working Group
	Author(s)	: P. Resnick
	Filename	: draft-ietf-yam-rfc5322bis-msgfmt-pre-evaluation-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-5-22
	
   This memo is a preliminary evaluation of RFC 5322 "Internet Message
   Format" for advancement from Draft to Full Standard.  It has been
   prepared by the The Yet Another Mail Working Group.

   THIS INTERNET DRAFT IS NOT MEANT TO BE PUBLISHED AS AN RFC, BUT IS
   WRITTEN TO FACILITATE PROCESSING WITHIN THE IESG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-yam-rfc5322bis-msgfmt-pre-evaluation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:08:32 -0400

Thanks Pete!

Everyone else, please sharpen your keyboards and start commenting.

     Tony Hansen
     [email-masked]

On 5/25/2010 4:30 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> yam mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yam
>

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 22:44:51 -0700

>Everyone else, please sharpen your keyboards and start commenting.

I read RFC 5322.  Should there be a note for Errata #1905?

As an editorial nit for Section 4 of 
draft-ietf-yam-rfc5322bis-msgfmt-pre-evaluation-00, there is a space 
missing in "Security considerations forRFC 5322".

Regards,
-sm