Subject: Re: [yam] YAM - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 78

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:48:59 -0400

FYI, our WG session at Maastricht has been scheduled for

On 6/24/2010 5:09 PM, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> YAM Session 1 (1 hour)
> Tuesday, Afternoon Session II 1520-1700
>    

It is opposite:

1520-1700 Afternoon Session II
APP     oauth     Open Authentication Protocol WG
INT     tictoc     Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock WG
OPS     opsawg     Operations and Management Area Working Group WG
RTG     forces     Forwarding and Control Element Separation WG
RTG     manet     Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
SEC     kitten     Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation) WG
TSV     ppsp     Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol WG

     Tony Hansen
     yam co-chair

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:05:41 +0100

> FYI, our WG session at Maastricht has been scheduled for

This is not yet final.

I would like to suggest to move the YAM's meeting till after the IESG 
plenary on Wednesday. This will help the WG to spend the meeting time 
more productively.
For example we can move YAM to Thursday 15:10-16:10 (it is a shorter 
slot, but do we really need 1.5 hours?).

Thoughts?

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:59:05 -0700

At 14:05 28-06-10, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
>I would like to suggest to move the YAM's meeting till after the 
>IESG plenary on Wednesday. This will help the WG to spend the 
>meeting time more productively.

This is an excellent idea.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:27:51 -0400

--On Monday, June 28, 2010 14:59 -0700 S Moonesamy
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>> I would like to suggest to move the YAM's meeting till after
>> the  IESG plenary on Wednesday. This will help the WG to
>> spend the  meeting time more productively.
> 

I don't know if YAM wants it, but one of the important
participants in the URNbis BOF had a hard conflict on Friday
(has to be back in Finland) and would welcome a swap with their
currently-scheduled 0900 - 1130 slot on Friday.  I don't see
anything in that Friday slot that looks like a serious conflict
for YAM.

    john

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:46:41 -0400

Works for me. I had originally asked for a 1 hour slot.

     Tony Hansen