Subject: [yang-doctors] YANG Doctors Reviews - status and late reviews

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 19:11:39 +0300

Dear YANG Doctors,

IETF 96 is long behind us, and the summer vacations season passed as well.
It's time to look at the reviews list of the YANG Doctors team which is
available at
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/yang-doctors-review-history.
There are a number of reviews which have exceeded their terms and no review
was received, unless I missed something. These are:

Giles Heron: draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-06
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-06>
assigned (until 7/1/16)

Balazs Lengyel: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02> assigned
(until 8/5/16)

Tom Nadeau: draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-00> assigned
(until 7/8/16)

Robert Varga: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-02
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-02>
assigned (until 7/1/16)

Peter Van Horne: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-01
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-01>.txt assigned
(until 7/1/16)

Dean Bogdanovic: draft-ietf-pim-yang-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-yang-00>.txt assigned (until
7/31/16)

Assigned reviewers - please update the status of the reviews and let us
know when you believe these will be ready. If for any reasons you are not
any longer able to perform these reviews, please let us know as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan