Subject: [yang-doctors] Weekly Summary of Open review assignments for YANG Doctors

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:30:20 +0100

The following reviewers have assignments:

Last calls:

Reviewer         LC end     Draft

Kent Watsen      2017-02-27 draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-12 

Early review requests:

Reviewer         Due        Draft

Andy Bierman     2017-04-10 draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-04 

Dean Bogdanovic  2017-04-07 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-01 

Balazs Lengyel   2017-02-28 draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-04 

Carl Moberg      2017-02-28 draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-03 

Carl Moberg      2017-02-28
draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-00 

Carl Moberg      2017-02-28 draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model-08 

* Other revision previously reviewed

** This revision already reviewed

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Giles Heron

  Mahesh Jethanandani

  Radek Krejčí

  Balazs Lengyel

  Ladislav Lhotka

  Jan Lindblad

 Carl Moberg

Cheers,

Mehmet