Subject: [yang-doctors] Summary of Assignments for YANG Doctor Reviews

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 12:54:56 +0100

Dear YANG Doctors,

following is the list of YANG modules in review.

Last call reviews:

Reviewer               Due                Draft

Robert Wilton          2019-12-04  draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-03 

Robert Wilton          2019-12-04  draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-02 (-01 lc
reviewed)

Martin Björklund       2019-12-23
draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-02 

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft

Andy Bierman           2019-12-08 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-07

Ebben Aries            2019-12-15 draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-te-07 

Next in the reviewer queue are(first 9):

  Christian Hopps

  Mahesh Jethanandani

  Radek Krejčí

  Ladislav Lhotka

  Jan Lindblad

  Acee Lindem

  Carl Moberg

  Reshad Rahman

  Jürgen Schönwälder

Many Thanks for your efforts.

Cheers,

Mehmet