Subject: [yang-doctors] Fw:[pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-13.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 09:35:05 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

13/14 version of MSDP YANG model has been submitted.

Please review the newest draft.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Sandy

原始邮件

发件人：[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
收件人：[email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
抄送人：[email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
日 期 ：2020年02月06日 08:18
主 题 ：[pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-13.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Anish Peter
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Feng Guo
                          Pete McAllister
    Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-13.txt
    Pages           : 29
    Date            : 2020-02-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 15:45:44 +0000

Hi

I see it not on the FTP site but have found it on the tracker (the FTP 
site is SOOO much easier to use and SOOO much better at providing the 
real text:-)

You have sdded RFC4271 as  a reference - good - but you must also add it 
to the I-D References and to the list of RFC referenced

s.3.3 talks of RPC - there aren't any!

leaf size-in size-out; are these instaneous values, maxima,,, ? 
Description could clarify

leaf is-local-rp
which is true and which is false?  I know, I can work it out but it 
never does any harm to make it explicit in the description

RP needs expanding, as you do for SA.

Tom Petch