Subject: [yang-doctors] Summary of Assignments for YANG Doctor Reviews

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 22:47:50 +0200

Dear YANG Doctors,

we've got a few YANG modules for review.

Below is the list.

Last calls:

Reviewer               Due        Draft

Jürgen Schönwälder     2020-08-06 draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-17 

Jürgen Schönwälder     2020-08-06 draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-12 

Jürgen Schönwälder     2020-08-07 draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-19 (-02 lc
reviewed)

Martin Björklund       2020-08-24
draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08 (-04 early reviewed)

Ladislav Lhotka        2020-08-24 draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-19 (-09 early
reviewed)

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft

Carl Moberg            2020-08-31 draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-mpls-03 

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Reshad Rahman

  Ebben Aries

  Andy Bierman

  Christian Hopps

  Mahesh Jethanandani

  Radek Krejčí

  Jan Lindblad

Many Thanks for your efforts.

Cheers,

Mehmet

---

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 15:17:41 +0200

Dear YANG Doctors,

we've a few YANG module reviews running.

Some are a bit late. Below is the list.

Last calls:

Reviewer               Due        Draft

Reshad Rahman          2020-08-30 draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-04

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft

Ebben Aries            2020-09-09 draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-00

  Andy Bierman

  Christian Hopps

  Mahesh Jethanandani

  Radek Krejčí

  Ladislav Lhotka

  Jan Lindblad

  Acee Lindem

Cheers,

Mehmet