Subject: [yang-doctors] Summary of Assignments for YANG Doctor Reviews

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 14:42:36 +0200

Dear YANG Doctors,

below is the list of running YANG module reviews.

Please give it a chance. The WGs are waiting on guidance.

Last calls:

Reviewer               Due        Overdue   Draft

Jürgen Schönwälder     2020-08-06 (30 days)
draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-17 

Jürgen Schönwälder     2020-08-06 (30 days)
draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-12 

Jürgen Schönwälder     2020-08-07 (29 days) draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-19
(-02 lc reviewed)

Reshad Rahman          2020-08-30 (6 days)  draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-04

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Overdue  Draft

Carl Moberg            2020-08-31 (5 days) draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-mpls-03 

Ebben Aries            2020-09-09          draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Andy Bierman

  Christian Hopps

  Mahesh Jethanandani

  Radek Krejčí

  Ladislav Lhotka

  Jan Lindblad

  Acee Lindem

Many Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Cheers,

Mehmet