Subject: [yang-doctors] Summary of Assignments for YANG Doctor Reviews

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:57:49 +0100

Dear YANG Doctors,

below is the list of currently running YANG module reviews.

Last calls:

Reviewer               Due        Overdue   Draft

Jürgen Schönwälder     2020-08-07 draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-19 (-02 lc
reviewed)

Jürgen Schönwälder     2020-08-06 draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-12 

Jürgen Schönwälder     2020-08-06 draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-17 

Note: SECDIR review pending

Ebben Aries            2020-11-12 draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-11 

Ebben Aries            2020-11-19 draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-01 (-00 early
reviewed)

Jan Lindblad           2020-11-19 draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-13 (-09 early
reviewed)

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Overdue  Draft

Mahesh Jethanandani    2020-10-22 draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-03

Andy Bierman           2020-12-18 draft-ietf-teas-actn-vn-yang-10 

Martin Björklund       2020-12-18 draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-10 

Many Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Cheers,

Mehmet