Subject: [yang-doctors] Looking for Volunteers to review documents associated with the change in the RFC Editor model

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:01:06 +0300

Dear All,

IETF and IAB management are aiming to maximize the reviews for the below
documents associated with the change in the RFC Editor model. 

We are looking for volunteers to review these short documents. They don't
contain any YANG module however are very important for the IETF process.

So it'll be very valuable if some folks on our maillist would look at them
carefully.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-05

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rsalz-2028bis-05

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-11

Please inform the YANG secretaries in case you volunteer. Thank you very
much for your support in advance.

Please send your review result to the IETF maillist and use the CC list
above.

Best Regards,

Mehmet & Dan