Subject: [Yang-multicast] draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-02.txt: YANG compilation isuse

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 08:54:09 +0100

Dear authors,

Have a look at http://www.claise.be/IETFYANGPageCompilation.html

    warn: Schema node "ietf-ip:ipv4" not found
    (/ietf-interfaces:interfaces/ietf-interfaces:interface[ietf-interfaces:name
    = current()]/ietf-ip:ipv4).
    warn: Resolving must restriction
    "/ietf-interfaces:interfaces/ietf-interfaces:interface[ietf-interfaces:name
    = current()]/ietf-ip:ipv4" failed.
    (/ietf-routing:routing/control-plane-protocols/ietf-igmp-mld:igmp/interfaces/interface/interface)
    warn: Schema node "ietf-ip:ipv6" not found
    (/ietf-interfaces:interfaces/ietf-interfaces:interface[ietf-interfaces:name
    = current()]/ietf-ip:ipv6).
    warn: Resolving must restriction
    "/ietf-interfaces:interfaces/ietf-interfaces:interface[ietf-interfaces:name
    = current()]/ietf-ip:ipv6" failed.
    (/ietf-routing:routing/control-plane-protocols/ietf-igmp-mld:mld/interfaces/interface/interface)
    warn: Schema node "ietf-ip:ipv4" not found
    (/ietf-interfaces:interfaces/ietf-interfaces:interface[ietf-interfaces:name
    = current()]/ietf-ip:ipv4).
    warn: Resolving must restriction
    "/ietf-interfaces:interfaces/ietf-interfaces:interface[ietf-interfaces:name
    = current()]/ietf-ip:ipv4" failed.
    (/ietf-routing:routing-state/control-plane-protocols/ietf-igmp-mld:igmp/interfaces/interface/interface)
    warn: Schema node "ietf-ip:ipv6" not found
    (/ietf-interfaces:interfaces/ietf-interfaces:interface[ietf-interfaces:name
    = current()]/ietf-ip:ipv6).
    warn: Resolving must restriction
    "/ietf-interfaces:interfaces/ietf-interfaces:interface[ietf-interfaces:name
    = current()]/ietf-ip:ipv6" failed.
    (/ietf-routing:routing-state/control-plane-protocols/ietf-igmp-mld:mld/interfaces/interface/interface)

Regards, Benoit